Want to see what pure dedication looks like? This music video for the song “In Your Arms” by Kina Grannis is a stop-motion animation done with a background composed of jelly beans. It’s a crazy project that required 22 months, 1,357 hours, 30 people, and 288,000 jelly beans. They could have used CGI, of course, but each frame was carefully created by hand and photographed with a still camera. It’s even more amazing that none of it was done with a green screen.
- Why Listening to Podcasts Helps Kids Improve Reading Skills
- Teachers are using theater and dance to teach math — and it’s working
- Arts Integration Allows Students to Engage Abstract Concepts in New Ways
- Level of Questioning-Different Ways to Classify
- Creating Questions: How to Use ‘Wild Hog’ in the Classroom
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.